CAMPING LA BERGERIE PLAGE - GENERAL RENTAL CONDITIONS 2019
1. Bookings can be made by mail, fax, email or telephone. For every booking made by phone the request will be registered immediately and a booking contract will be send to you. The completed contract needs to be returned to us within 72 hours with 30% deposit of the total amount for the accommodations (or the entire stay in the case of certain promotions) + booking fees (refer to pricelist). The person making the reservation must be aged at least 18 and be able to legally contract to these rental conditions and guarantee the truthfulness and accuracy of the information given. In addition, this person must be a participant in the stay. The rights of this contract are not transferable. Reservation requests including minors who are unaccompanied by a direct legal responsible person (father or mother) will be rejected. Our accommodations are designed for families. Therefore reservations complying with these restrictions will be given priority.
2. As soon as we have received and accepted your contract and deposit, we will send you a firm and final confirmation.
3. The reservation is for the specified dates which may only be changed within the limits of availability.
4. Prices do not include tourist tax or supplements (see tariffs).
5. Payment of the balance of your stay. For the accommodations: - either by bank transfer, 15 days before arrival. - either by credit card or cash the day of arrival. (American Express not accepted) The customer may want to pay their fees in several times. This payment method in several times without fees is only possible if there are several months between the date of booking and the date on which the outstanding balance is due. The customer must contact the site to arrange a payment schedule and the balance must be paid 15 days or one month before arrival date, it depends on the method of payment.
6. Cancelation policy: Cancelation requests have to be made by mail or email to the camping with a documentary evidence. Cancellation Guarantee: You have the possibility to subscribe to a Cancellation Guarantee, it should be paid at the same time as the booking fees. The cancellation guarantee covers in the case of: Serious Illness, Serious Accident or Death, Destruction of professional premises, Theft in private or professional premises, Redundancy, Serious damage of your vehicle, Complications due to pregnancy… The complete policy conditions can be downloaded from the internet link garantie-annulation.sudestvacances.fr or is available by post on request. If the reason of your cancellation falls within the cancellation guarantee, your deposit will be refunded, except the cancellation fee of 30€ per stay. If the reason of your cancellation does not fall within the cancellation guarantee, the following cancellation conditions will apply: For any cancellations more than 30 days before your foreseen arrival date, all cancellation requests with proof of the reason for cancellation will be refunded, except the cancellation fee of 30€. Without any proof of the reason for cancellation no refund will be considered. In case you cancel your stay within 30 days prior to your arrival, there will be no monies refunded. No reimbursement will be authorized in the event of a late arrival and/or an early departure. If the client has not arrived 24 hours after the planned date (for stays of 2 nights minimum) and 48h (for stays of 7 nights minimum), the reservation will be cancelled, the mobil home will be put up for rent and all payments will be fully retained. Withdrawal period: In accordance with the French “Code de la consommation” (alinéa 2 de l’article L. 121-20-4) , the withdrawal period of 7 days is not applicable to reservations in our campsite, even if the booking was made by internet by post of by phone. Cancellation fee associated with type of payment: Payments by “Credit card”: A fee of 1% of the amount paid will be retained to offset bank fees associated with this type of payment, in addition to the 30€ of the cancellation guarantee.
7. Arrival - Arrival from 5 p.m. on the 1st day of rental and departure before 10 a.m. on the last day of rental. Late arrivals are possible till 10 p.m, in which case you must inform the reception by telephone before 6 p.m. - Reservations are possible for 2 nights in low season or per week in high season; the days of arrival are indicated in the price list.
- Included in the rental price: water, electricity, gas and access to the playground. All our accommodations are connected to the sewerage system.
- A deposit of 300€ will be required in cash or with Visa- Euro- or Master card upon arrival (250€ for eventual damage in the accommodation and 50€ for an entrance badge to the site). This deposit will be refunded to the client at departure after the accommodation and inventory have been checked and the entrance badge has been returned. The accommodation must be returned in the identical state of cleanliness as on arrival or a charge of 85€ will be retained for cleaning fee. The refrigerator must be defrosted or a charge of 27€ will be retained for defrost fee. Cash deposits can only be returned to our clients after the official opening time of the reception. If customers want to vacate their accommodation before opening of the reception, they must provide a deposit by credit card or give us their bank details so we can refund the money back by bank transfer (bank fees 10€).
- The capacity of each accommodation (2, 4, 6, or 8 people) is fixed because of insurance purposes and security. No additional people will be accepted (even babies or very young children).
- Tents are strictly prohibited on the accommodation emplacements. Trailers must be left in the exterior car park, if however your emplacement has room for a trailer, the tariff of an additional car will be applied. Campers and caravans are not allowed to park on mobil home’s parking spaces. Boat trailers are not allowed in the campsite, they have to be left in a boat gardening firma.
- You can clean the accommodation yourself, or pay the cleaning fee: 85€ (except dishes and kitchen - a supplement of 45 € will be applied if the kitchen is not cleaned).
1. Only those people whose names are stated on the booking contract will be allowed on the site. Any changes will have to be authorized by the camp site management team.
2. Upon arrival people should present themselves at reception in order to carry out general formalities (Payment of the rental balance and tourist tax, reception of the wristbands and entrance badge). The keys of your accommodation will only be given when the balance of your stay has been settled and you have paid the required deposit for your rental accommodation and access card.
3. No visitor can access the site without registration and authorization of the reception. The visitor must present an ID card and pay the entry fee (see tariffs). No visitor can access the pool of the campsite. The management team reserves the right to limit the number of visitors. Visitors must absolutely leave the campsite before midnight. Visitor’s cars must be left outside the campsite.
4. For security reasons the number of vehicles is limited: - Accommodation 4/5/6 persons: maximum 1 car. - Accommodation 8 persons: if the emplacement is big enough, maximum 2 cars. Additional cars must be parked outside the campsite.
5. Every client must comply with the internal camp site rules and must have personal civil liability insurance. Complete silence between Midnight and 7 am is required. Fire - Open fires (wood, charcoal, etc…) are prohibited. Gas and electrical grill are allowed.
6. Any disputes arising will be referred by us to the appropriate tribunal.
7. The accommodations are assigned based on availability and optimization of our planning. This assignment can be changed at any time before the keys to the accommodation are being handed over. Therefore, the client does not have the ability to choose the number of one’s rental accommodation in advance. No number will be communicated before the stay. Special requests must be specified by the customer at the time of booking. Of course, we will try to satisfy request within our ability but without any guarantee. Requests after sending the booking confirmation will not be considered. Our company nevertheless reserves the right to change the type of accommodation by upgrading the type of accommodation requested if there was no specific request made at the time of booking.
8. Access to campsite by car is prohibited between midnight and 7a.m. During these hours access will only be authorized by foot.
9. Pets of more than 10 kg are not accepted. All authorized animals must have a valid health certificate upon arrival. It is strictly forbidden to leave animals on their own in the rental accommodation or attached to the terrace or in a vehicle. Dogs are not allowed on the surrounding beaches. Dangerous dogs of the 1st and 2nd category are formally prohibited. 10. The numerous avantages of life at the campsite compensate for all the little outdoor inconveniences. Insects and “small bugs” are all part of the camping experience.
10. Gas bottles will not be changed between 9:30 p.m. and 9 a.m.
11. Bank transfer fees will be borne by the client.
12. All registered clients are obliged to wear the campsite wristband during their full stay. People refusing to wear a bracelet will be refused on site. Each authorized vehicle must display the campsite sticker during the full stay.
13. The opening times of the services on site can be communicated by telephone one week before your arrival on our site. These times are subject to change during the season with regards to the time of year and the weather conditions.
14. Group Bookings: When bookings for more than 4 accommodations are made for the same dates by the same person or by different individuals knowing each other, the booking is considered as a "group booking". To make a group reservation, you will have to send a written request by letter or by e-mail to the person in charge for group bookings of the site.
15. The Management reserves the right to maintain the green areas of the campsite from 10am to 6pm from Monday to Saturday, using mowers and hedge trimmers to maintain the cleanliness of the campsite.
16. Our company cannot be held responsible for disruption caused by maintenance carried out by the site or the town (maintenance works, water or electricity cuts) that could disturb the guests' stay.
17. Complaints: to be taken into account, all the complaints will have to be done on site during the stay and on no account later. The possible complaints concerning a stay will have to be indicated with the reception of the campsite at first to solve the problem as fast as possible. And secondly, by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing at the reception of the campsite, they will have to be received for a maximum deadline of 8 days after the date of return. No complaint can be handled if he was not mentioned it during the stay with the campsite.
MEDIATION: In the event of a dispute with one of the establishments in our group, you may contact us in the following way: Send a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt , including customer number or Name, dates of your stay and name of the campsite, to “Service annulations, Camping Les Cigales, 4 rue du Jas de la Paro, 83490 LE MUY, FRANCE”. If you are not satisfied with the response you receive, you may refer to the Medicys mediation centre after a period of one month following the time you sent these letters/emails. Please make your submission online at www.medicys.fr, or by post to: Medicys - 73 Boulevard de Clichy – F-75009 PARIS
18. A WI-FI connection is provided to clients of the camping (payable). The camping cannot be held liable for any malfunction due to the Internet Service Provider.
PICTURE AUTHORIZATION: You authorize without counterpart the camping to use all the support of photos of you and your children who could be taken during your stay for advertising needs of the camping.
Privacy policies: You may view the terms of our privacy policies on rgpd.sudestvacances.fr
Our accommodations are not equipped for disabled people.